I still have not officially received a calling, but I am 100% sure that I am supposed to be on the Enrichment committee. I even went to a meeting last Sunday and volunteered to help by bringing soup to the activity coming up! Any suggestions for what to do about this? Should I ask the Relief Society President or go to the Bishop and see if they want to just go ahead and get it done with instead of waiting for the phone call?
5 comments:
I would either ask the RS President or the Enrichment Counselor.
Maybe you should ask. Connie told me a long time ago that she was going to put you on there (but I didn't tell you that). The bishopric gets mixed up sometimes and think they've called people when they haven't. Ask Connie or Vickey.
Cute--we have matching backgrounds! I also like your new header! It's fun to stay in contact with our blogs! I'm glad you do it!
You have no calling!? Wow. I swear our ward creates fruitless callings out of thin air. Seriously. John had FOUR callings last year. He was just made the executive secretary so now he only has two (though that's suppose to be their only calling if they are ES). Nice. I am on the Enrichment committee and love it!!! It's such a fun calling! I've learned so much from the women I associate with and the enrichments we put tog. You should seriously talk to your RS president. I'm sure they'd be happy to put you in there! You'll love it too.
Kate-I had a calling in the primary for the entire time I've been in the ward. I was recently released and am waiting for the official call. That's funny about John's callings, though not so funny if it makes him incredibly busy! Thanks for the advice everyone!
Post a Comment