Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oregon, here we come!

Ben and I will be taking off for a wonderful vacation in a few short days. We leave this coming Sunday to head up north to the beautiful land of Grants Pass, Oregon to see my parents. We will be able to spend an entire week with them, and are looking forward to it very much. I'm not sure of all the things we will be doing, but two of them are:

Visiting the Medford, OR Temple with my parents


Taking a rafting trip (which we've never done before)!

We are SO looking forward to this! :)

3 comments:

blim4evans said...

omg, river rafting is the funnest thing ever!! You will have a blast

Rebecca said...

Hey, come visit us if you get a chance! (Portland area)

Arizona Dunbars said...

How fun I am so jealous!!! We can't wait to get to go back up again. Have a blast!!