Ben and I have really come to love this store. I was encouraged by a few different people to give it a try, and now I can't believe we had gone so long without it!!We are always able to find something nice, and with all the great deals they have, we can walk away with so much for a low price. In fact, we often save much more money than we spend! Here's an example:
Today we bought two nice shirts for Ben, a cute vest and sweatshirt for me, a nice soap dispenser, a really nice ice cream scoop, and shower curtain rollers all for around $45.00. We SAVED a total of $117.00!!! Awesome!! Those savings were from a combination of sale prices, Kohl's cash, and a 20% off coupon (one of the best things about Kohl's is that you can combine sales with the % off deals!).
I must say that this is one of those dangerous stores that you can't go into very often because you'll always find something to walk away with. Love It!!!
3 comments:
Kohls is an awesome store, I'm glad you found it, I haven't been in there in a long time, but I miss it!
This is one of my most favorite stores as well. You seem to always find a good deal on something at Kohl's. We have one just down the street from us which is not a good thing, I do try to stay away as much as possible. Wish we could move to Utah, we will have to come and visit sometime, are you guys up for visitors next year;)
We share the same love!! Their clothes are the cutest! Any time I need a baby shower gift, that's the first place I go!
Post a Comment