
Our tiny visitors are blasted fruit flies! They don't really bother you like a regular fly or even a mosquito, but you can see them flying around and it gets a little annoying. Besides, who likes having insects in their home, no matter how small or non-irritating?! No one. I'm not sure why we have so many, but there are lots outside and they come in when we open the doors, or they squeeze through the holes in the screen when we open windows. Although I enjoy visitors, these particular ones are not as welcome.
2 comments:
Get a bowl, peel a banana and put it inside (1/2 will do) with some balsamic vinegar. Then cover it with saran wrap (clear, not colored! I made that mistake the 1st time!) and poke small holes in it. They fly in, but can't figure out how to get out!
We have had them too. They're pretty much all gone now, but they are SOOO annoying!! I'll have to remember that trick someone else suggested.
Post a Comment