However, clouds are not the only problem we've faced. We've had a lot of rain from all those clouds, but last Monday (yes...May 24th), this is what I saw when I looked out the window:
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
I looked out the window, and what...the...?!?
The month of May has been under an almost constant cloud cover. We might have one or two sunny days to every 5 cloudy and/or stormy ones. I like rain and the benefits of it, but I want spring! April went quickly and had a few more nice, spring days than May has, and now it's just gonna go straight to summer now that this cloudy May is over.
Then Ben and I headed into Orem and were surprised to find that not only did it snow on the mountains, but it actually snowed in the valley!
All the trees have their leaves and the heavy snow broke many branches off of trees around the city. Yuck. Stupid May snow! For the fist time since leaving...I actually wish we were living in Arizona! The forcast I saw online for the Prescott area is in the 70s and nothing but sun! Oh, how I miss the sun and blue sky. I would give anything to be there and enjoy at least about a full week of beautiful, sunny spring weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! Snow! :-)
As for me, yes the flowers are dahlias...nice call!
As for the head bands that Josie wears...her grandma Anderson got them for her at a craft fair. You can find them all over the internet or on etsy shops. The flowers are interchangeable and you can put different ones on the head bands. :-) Love ya!
I agree Jan. I had written a lot more but it would not let me post it. 2nd try. Dad
Wow. I guess we're not the only ones experiencing kind of weird weather. We also went right from wintery weather into summer, without any of those pesky 70 degree with blue sky days to interfere! But be careful of wishing you were back in Arizona--don't forget those 40-mile-per-hour spring winds!!! Hugs :)
I forgot I was on Dad's computer. That last post was from me. Love, Mom
Yup....we had several branches that broke and some of our tomato plants did not make it. Here's to a warm June!
Wow, I thought we had weird weather also but I will take our cool (for Az) May over snow any time. It got really hot the last week but then cooled off so nice this weekend. I hope it gets better for you.
Post a Comment