Saturday, May 8, 2010

Talk About Awesome!!

Okay. Beware...this post might be gross and is definitely atypical.

So, I was in the shower yesterday and was looking at our shower curtain with its orange-stained bottom section, the orange stain on the tub near the drain, the orange stain where the shower wall meets the tub, and thinking "I have no time to clean this and it is getting SOOO gross!" Then I got out of the shower and looked at the sink/vanity. I grimaced at the hair, lint, dust, soap drips, combs, brushes, hair dryer, straightener, hair clips, bobby pins, etc. scattered all over. Then I walked out into the bedroom and sighed when I noticed the clothes on the floor, on the bed, and the wrinkled clean ones in the laundry basket. I then proceeded to ignore it as I continued to get ready for work.
I got home from work at a little after midnight. Ben had me go into the room to help gather some laundry I needed to do for work the next morning, and when I walked in...BAM!! It was clean! All the clothes were missing from the floor, bed, and basket! Then he showed me the bathroom. The sink was spotless. All my junk was put away and everything wiped clean. The rugs were vacuumed, and the nasty orange stains (mildew?) were gone! OH, HOW I LOVE THIS MAN!! THANK YOU!!!!
NO, this is NOT our bathroom. :)

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like a dream . . .

Dad D said...

Ben you are making us lookk bad. But good job Ben.

Erin R. said...

Way to go Ben!! Not only is it great when your hubby cleans up a mess, but it is even better when he cleans it up all the way and the way you would!!

Delcie said...

BEN! You're the MAN!!

Walker said...

That is a good man- Good job Benjamin! Can you send him our way now? ;)

Arizona Dunbars said...

I want someone to clean up for me too. How nice.