Here is a shot of our leftover candy from Christmas that we packed up and tucked away deep into our pantry:
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Resolution
I'm not going to bore you with a list of all our resolutions. However, I will post about one of them. From the time my family came for Thanksgiving until New Year's Eve, Ben and I ate so much sugar in so many different forms. I love sugar and could eat it every day if it weren't for getting fat and being so bad for you overall. Therefore, Ben and I agreed to give up sugar for the entire month of January. The only sugars we had were natural sugars like in 100% juices and some honey. We didn't even have sugared sodas!
We had a very successful month! Since then, I would say we've done pretty well with not pigging-out too much on sugar. We are now trying to go as long as we can without any refined sugar until we have an overwhelming craving for something. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I sure hope you can stick it out. It is hard to do when so many yummy things are calling your name. Stick with it you two. Good luck!
Good for you guys! If stuff like that was in my house, I would eat it all of the time. I am a junk food eater. I can't even have Nutella in the house because I could eat it all by myself. You guys can keep it up!
We're actually doing that this month. Working pretty well. I just need to "fast" the addiction away and then come back to it a little more reasonably. Sugar is OK--in MODERATION!! : ) Good job!
You new blog look is super cute! I've been trying to cut back on sugars lately and choose my snacks more carefully too. I can tell a difference in my energy level when I do better!
Post a Comment