The first of March took Ben away to Florida for a convention for work. While it might sound fun to head off to Orlando free of charge, he spent 4 days in a variety of classes, learning more about home energy rating. Not so fun. No time (or money)to go to Disney World, despite how close they were to it. He did, however, walk around a shopping area called Downtown Disney and explored some cool shops.
(Ben's co-worker, Tim) (made entirely of Lego's!)
One place Ben really liked was the Ghirardelli shop! He bought a delicious chocolate ice cream cone. Can you tell he enjoyed it?!

While Ben was away, I headed up to Idaho to visit with Mike's family. The two boys were in school during the day, so I just hung out with Meggan and the girls. We ran errands, played games, went for walks, used Play-Doh, and read books. It was fun to be a part of what it's like to stay home and be a mommy. :) Carlie (their youngest) was my buddy while I was there. She sat on my lap over and over and even called me "Mommy". Ha! I think she just still does not understand that not every grown woman is called "Mommy". It sure was cute though! Though I don't have pictures of my adventures in Idaho, I really had a good time visiting with them and was glad to not be home alone, missing Ben.
2 comments:
Alright Ben you were really into that ice cream cone. Sure looks good.
They have an area like that at Disneyland in California too. I'm glad Ben got to do that much, and that he got to return to the land of his mission for a few days.
Post a Comment