Then Ben left to get started working in Texas, leaving me behind. :( Here is his truck, all loaded and ready to go. I gave him a teary good-bye and he safely drove to Texas to begin work. I missed him very much over the 5 weeks he was gone!
It was also sad because it snowed again! In May!! On MEMORIAL Day!!! This Memorial Day will be the one I remember as the day it snowed again in Utah! Sure, it was only on the mountains, but still. Sheesh. Texas couldn't come soon enough at that point. It was cold and snowy on the last day in May, my husband was there without me...sigh.
But one bright side was that I got a couple more pictures of beautiful spring blossoms!
2 comments:
We miss you guys!! How's the job hunting going? Can't wait to see pics of your new digs!!
Glad to be able to get caught up a little on your lives. Isn't it fun packing and getting ready for the move.
Post a Comment