It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Parting Images
I worked at Brick Oven for a total of a little over 6 years. About two of them were when I was in college, and in June I finished the last 4 1/2 years worth of work at that restaurant. They even made my last day special by taking me out for lunch (at my favorite...Los Hermanos!), by suprising me with a cake (even though it got a bit messed up), and having some of my coworkers come and say goodbye.
It was bitter-sweet because of having been in one place for so long, but I was so excited to finally move on! :) I took some parting shots of my second home, including the office I worked in for the last 6 months, and the host desk and take-out counters I worked at and helped supervise over the last 4 years. 



I sure will miss so many of the wonderful and fun people I worked with and I plan to visit every time I'm in Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are fun shots. It is kind of a mixed bag of feelings when you leave lots of fun people.
Post a Comment