Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunsets

When I was younger, I absolutely loved taking pictures of pretty sunsets. Even then, I remember trying to compose a great shot that would include a silhouette of old, leafless tress or an old wooden corral. I took picture after picture as the colors kept changing throughout a single sunset. It was then that I realized just how much I loved photography. I have not stopped loving it and I still take pictures of sunsets. I still have a lot to learn, but for an amateur like me, I like these pretty sunset pictures taken recently. The train track ones were taken as we left Midland after being there for Ben's birthday. The other one was taken here in Tyler.

2 comments:

Dad D said...

Very interesting! Sometimes a person would like a chainsaw to get rid of the poles. Nice.

Cathy said...

I love the shining tracks, especially the top one, and I love the beautiful clouds. I'm glad there's digital photography now, so you don't have to get them processed! Good job.