Ben and I were not able to be together for Valentine's Day for the first time since we started dating! It was kinda sad, but in all honesty, I didn't really feel like I was missing anything special. He took me out for dinner and to see the movie The Vow on the Saturday before V-day, and besides, we celebrate our love every day! Yes, I always love to do some kind of cute, romantic thing ON that day, but thankfully this year it just didn't really seem like a big deal. It probably helps that I ended up working all that night and that it was very busy! I am just glad that I didn't feel lonely and sad despite being away from each other. I think being apart on our anniversary would be much worse! :) I LOVE YOU BEN!
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Valentine's Day
Ben and I were not able to be together for Valentine's Day for the first time since we started dating! It was kinda sad, but in all honesty, I didn't really feel like I was missing anything special. He took me out for dinner and to see the movie The Vow on the Saturday before V-day, and besides, we celebrate our love every day! Yes, I always love to do some kind of cute, romantic thing ON that day, but thankfully this year it just didn't really seem like a big deal. It probably helps that I ended up working all that night and that it was very busy! I am just glad that I didn't feel lonely and sad despite being away from each other. I think being apart on our anniversary would be much worse! :) I LOVE YOU BEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have spent many a valentines day alone cause John was working late. Luckily you can make Valentines day whatever day you want anyway.
Post a Comment