Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big Love=Big Problem

I'm sure most of you have heard that the HBO program Big Love (a show that depicts the life of a polygamist family living in Utah) is going to air an episode that will include bits of our religion's sacred temple ceremonies. An ex-member gave the producers the needed information. Though they claim that their information is as correct as possible, it still shouldn't be aired! If you agree and want to let them know how you feel, do so here

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks Janelle. I've heard a lot about this. It's nice that you added that quick link to your post. I did write a letter to HBO asking them not to air that episode. I doubt they care, but at least I gave my voice. Thanks for the link!

Bethie Ann said...

I did a story on Big Love this week. It was appalling trying to get through all of the bad comments and awful things... ICK! It made me mad. Anyways, thanks for making us aware!