The new Draper Temple! Ben and I were able to go through the open house of this new temple in February, and it was amazing. The last time I went to an open house was for the San Diego Temple, and I was young and had a bad attitude that day and don't really remember it. This temple is really beautiful inside and I'm glad we had the chance to go through it. I love having so many temples so close by!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got to go! We went last week and even took Andrew! He was really good throughout the tour, except in the rooms where there was an echo....he wasn't the only one....little boys I guess. Everything was so beautiful inside! We can't wait to go back and do a session. Maybe the four of us could go together?
It would be fun to go together!
Post a Comment