Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jan's Refreshed Look

I got my hair redone at the beginning of the month. It's an A-line cut that I am totally in love with. I first cut it this way last June, but this time was even more exactly what I wanted. I plan to keep up with this style for quite a while. What do you think?


9 comments:

The Olsen's said...

Cute hair. Looks great! I am growing mine out and it is taking forever. You sound like you are doing great!!!

Kate said...

Cute! I had my hair cut like that about 2 1/2 years ago and I LOVED it. You can't go wrong with it. Plus you'll love it even more in July! :)

Ashley said...

Oooh! Junul..you look hot!! I want my hair cut now...but it wouldn't look nearly as good. This is a really good shape for your face. Awesome!

Erin R. said...

Very cute! I just got mine done the same way and I love it! So easy to do in the morning! Now we can be twins!!

Walker said...

Very adorable! I love it. I am not that brave to cut my hair that short, nor would Robert be too happy about it. I don't get what the idea of "long hair" for guys is anyway. I think it is an awesome haircut!

Ben and Janelle said...

Thanks, everyone for all the nice compliments! I love having it short and would encourage anyone thinking about it to just do it. It will grow back if you don't like it and you can have that long hair again. Make sure you find someone that is known for good hair cuts though! :) And even if this particular style wouldn't suit you, there are other cute short styles!

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
I know my comment is late, but I still wanted to tell you I think your new cut looks fabulous! It always feels amazing when you find a cut that you love! It looks like you have!

dixonfamily said...

Love your hair cut!!! SO SO CUTE!!!
I'm glad that you are doing well and that we can stay in touch through the blogging world!!

Ali said...

LOVE the cut and color. I want my hair to look like that too! Did Stephanie do it? I haven't been able to find a good place to get my hair done here.