Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fresh Snow...

In March! About a week or so ago, we had a storm come through that left us with about 4 or 5 inches of snow in about 3 hours! It piled up really fast and was really pretty. The funny thing is that it had been in the 50's before the storm, and the snow was almost completely melted by the end of the next day as the temperatures rose again. :)


2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad it melted i dislike the snow a lot

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for what you said Janelle. The topic of my dream was somewhat similar and so it helps to know that someone else has dreamed about these things and been curious about them. I'm glad that you listened to your dream and ended up with a wonderful husband! I have now listened to mine. Thanks for the advice!
~Kristin