
Yes, that's right. I bought the movie today (Saturday)! I know there are some of you out there that were totally disappointed by the movie, but I really like it. No, the acting is not great; no, the quality is not great; yes, it's cheesy; I still love the saga and own all the books and plan to watch and own all the movies irregardless of the flaws. I found it at Wal-mart for $17.97 for the two disc edition (or $17.00 for the single disc).
3 comments:
Did you go to the midnight release? I was thinking about you all week and knew that you would be super excited! I hope you have fun watching it!
I still have yet to see it. I never read the books, but I'd still like to see it.
No, I'm not THAT obsessed to go out at midnight just to get it. I just went later that night. :)
Post a Comment