Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bicentennial Park

The weather lately has been so incredible! I love spring. I love that the temperatures get into the 60's and very low 70's and that the sun is out, the air is crisp and fresh, and nature is starting to come back to life after a cold winter. All week, however, I have been stuck indoors at work missing the best part of each day. I have been craving a chance to get out and enjoy the weather and have a picnic. Ben and I finally had that opportunity on Saturday after we went to the temple. Unfortunately, although it was still warm-ish, a storm started to move in, making it cloudy and a bit windy (even a tad on the cold side when sitting still). Well, I was determined to have my picnic and so we still sat at the park and enjoyed the outdoors.

Warming up from the chill of the breeze.

Ben and I took mits and a softball and played a little bit of catch

Some took advantage of the wind and flew their kites!


Here are some photos that I took of the scenery at the park!

1 comment:

Walker said...

That looks like fun! We have finally had great weather here as well, but suppose to be getting some thunderstorms later today. I love your photos, you have got to put those in frames, beautiful!