I am copying my friend Ashley by doing this, but that's okay! I know many people and am amazed by how many of them have one thing in common: they are pregnant. To make it clear exactly what I mean by this, I will tell you that I know a total of 14 people that are all pregnant or had their baby in the last month (meaning that they were all pregnant at the same time at one point, and only 4 of the 14 even fall into this category)! Isn't that incredible?! And there is potential for more to be added to this list, but this is all that I know of.Of the 14 people,
Exactly half of them are being blessed with their first child,
Three of them are having their second child,
Two of them are on their third, and
The other two are on their fourth.
Wow! I am so very happy for each of them! I, of course, am not on the list. Although I want to be, it's okay because I know that I will be someday soon and I am still very happy with where I am in life with my dear husband.
Congratulations, everyone!!!
Quotes:
*To become a mother is one of life's greatest blessings. It is a lifelong event that forever changes you. Becoming a mother changes your heart, your thoughts, and your actions. -Alli Ross
*Parents have the glorious opportunity of being the most powerful influence, above and beyond any other, on the new lives that bless their home. -L. Tom Perry
*Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be. -David Bly
*I can't think why mothers love them. All babies do is leak at both ends. -Douglas Feaver
*Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper; it doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while. -Unknown
*If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? -Milton Berle
2 comments:
Cute post. I'm sure it's hard watching every else have babies when you want one, but I tell you, sometimes it's hard to watch kidless couples sometimes! I need a break! ha!
Haha! Thanks, Rebecca! Makes me feel a little better. Yeah, it's hard, but I really do love the freedom (though I am willing to give it up at any time!). :)
Post a Comment