It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Love Is In The Air
Can I just quickly say how much I love Swiffer Dusters?!! They are amazing. I highly recommend them for quick, easy, and even fun dusting as you enter the spring-cleaning season!
Um YEAH. I love that they don't push a ton of dust in the air. Dalon has sensitive lungs so I got a sample of the swiffer duster 2 years ago, and it's the only way I dust now. :)
3 comments:
I love them too! They definitely help make the cleaning process more enjoyable!
Um YEAH. I love that they don't push a ton of dust in the air. Dalon has sensitive lungs so I got a sample of the swiffer duster 2 years ago, and it's the only way I dust now. :)
I used to hate dusting until I bought myself a swiffer. Their mops are pretty good too, for a quick job at least.
Post a Comment