It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Recommendation
If you haven't yet, I would recommend that you see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It's very good! It's full of action, so if you don't like that sort of thing or you are not interested in the X-men movies, then don't. Otherwise, DO! :)
We have not seen this one yet, which is a little not like us especially because Robert is a comic book geek. We will have to just make time to go and see it!
4 comments:
I'm not into X-men movies, but after watching Hugh Jackman in Australia, I think he's so hot! ;) It may be worth it just for that.
Ah, I'm so glad you mentioned this! SUCH a good movie, absolutely awesome!!
We have not seen this one yet, which is a little not like us especially because Robert is a comic book geek. We will have to just make time to go and see it!
I luuuved the movie, but do not ever want to see Hugh Jackman's bum again!!
Post a Comment