Just a quick, friendly reminder that I participated in a tag and then tagged six other people. If you would like, it would be fun to have you join in! :) I tagged Erin, Ashley, Kate, Trista, Talyn, and Lisa. Rules: Go to your 6th photo file. Post your 6th photo from that file. Explain it. Tag 6 others. :) It's actually pretty fun to see what picture you come up with! Anyone else that might want to do it even though I didn't tag you, you're welcome to!
6 comments:
I'm looking forward to doing it. Give me until after May 15th when I'm past all my due dates. I worked 14 hours yesterday. Yuck...that's hard for anyone, let alone a pregnant woman! :-)
Miss you much!
Hey! Thatt's funny we were there on the same day! Your pics are AWESOME! Nice work!!!
I will try to do it this week, I promise! The problem is that I blog on Grant's computer, not mine, so I have to pull the picture over. I'll do it though.
p.s.- Do you want to go out for your birthday dinner next week? Let me know if you have a night off. :-)
I love your blog look! Did you take that header photo?!
Thanks! Yeah, I took the picture. It was some random person's front yard in Provo. :)
Done! Sorry it took me so long....
Post a Comment