Photography is a big interest of mine. It's not something I've ever really talked a lot about, but the interest has been there in the shadows for a long time. Lately, the sun has been shining on this interest and I have had hopes of taking it to a more serious level. Thanks to my new camera, this is finally a possibility! I don't know if I'll ever really become a professional, but I'd like to eventually transition from an amateur level to a more semi-professional level. I know it will take time and practice to make this dream become reality. If any of you that are in the area would like some free photo sessions, I would be happy to get some practice! You'll just have to be patient with me though, because I have really only taken scenery pictures so far and haven't learned how best to photograph people. I am also rather shy and will have a hard time giving direction on where to stand, etc. So, if you're interested in some free shots, just leave me a comment and we can arrange something. Eventually, I do want to charge for my work, but not just yet. When I do, however, prices will be very low!
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Seriously
Photography is a big interest of mine. It's not something I've ever really talked a lot about, but the interest has been there in the shadows for a long time. Lately, the sun has been shining on this interest and I have had hopes of taking it to a more serious level. Thanks to my new camera, this is finally a possibility! I don't know if I'll ever really become a professional, but I'd like to eventually transition from an amateur level to a more semi-professional level. I know it will take time and practice to make this dream become reality. If any of you that are in the area would like some free photo sessions, I would be happy to get some practice! You'll just have to be patient with me though, because I have really only taken scenery pictures so far and haven't learned how best to photograph people. I am also rather shy and will have a hard time giving direction on where to stand, etc. So, if you're interested in some free shots, just leave me a comment and we can arrange something. Eventually, I do want to charge for my work, but not just yet. When I do, however, prices will be very low!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment