Sunday, June 21, 2009

Chelsea

Chelsea is married now! She and I work together at Brick Oven and she and her boy Chad (that she dated for over 2 years) were married on the 19th. Ben and I were able to go to the reception for a little bit and it was really good to see her. She looked amazing! She looked beautiful and very happy. Here are a few shots I was able to get:
Here's a shot of the cute card I made! I am very proud of it and felt like showing it off! ;) Her wedding colors were dark pink, light pink, and green, along with a black and white damask.
Her amazingly beautiful cake:

The bride (totally candid...she's in the middle of talking, but still beautiful!)

Can you even cut a cake that pretty? Is that allowed?




Feeding the cake (with a fork, I might add. And isn't her hair so elegant and pretty?!):

The very pretty bouquet of pink gerber daisies and some other green and white flowers:

Tossing the bouquet (she really chucked it and it went over everyone's head. She had to re-do it! This is the look on her face when she realized that it had gone so far!):

Another candid shot as she was talking to some guests:

Finally, I was able to get her alone for a posed shot:

Congratulations, Chelsea and Chad!

No comments: