Sunday, June 14, 2009

Favorites

Here are my favorite shots from the reunion that I took at the park. I have edited them and some are in both color and black and white/sepia. They consist of (in no particular order) Kyle, Rylie, Taylor, Ethan, Katie, and a couple with Jayden. (Not that I don't love the other kids, but these were the ones that stood still the most and were around me). :) ENJOY!

3 comments:

Delcie said...

You got some excellent shots!! Good work!

Heather said...

Thanks Janelle for the comment on the pictures I love to look at the pictures you have taken. Kelli Tobar took them she doesnt have a website or anything but she's on my facebook and i looked at her pictures before i asked her to do them. Her sister works with my mom.

Walker said...

Very cute pictures, isn't nice being around family! It looks so beautiful there, I really miss Utah sometimes. We probably won't be back for a long time, Robert's Grandmother moved to California.