It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
I hate being sick. Especially in the summer. Doesn't make sense!
Feel better soon!! It's not fun being sick when the weather is so nice outside!!
Ah,Janelle I'm so sorry you're sick! Chelsea knows all the good medicines, so consult her! Feel better!!
Sorry to hear you're sick. Feel better soon!
Aww! I hate summer colds! You can't even bundle up under a nice warm blanket with a mug of hot chocolate, because it's too hot! I hope you feel better really soon!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Feel better soon!! It's not fun being sick when the weather is so nice outside!!
Ah,Janelle I'm so sorry you're sick! Chelsea knows all the good medicines, so consult her! Feel better!!
Sorry to hear you're sick. Feel better soon!
Aww! I hate summer colds! You can't even bundle up under a nice warm blanket with a mug of hot chocolate, because it's too hot! I hope you feel better really soon!!
Post a Comment