Taken-very intense, eye-opening, interesting, thrilling, and well done.

Confessions of a Shopaholic-very cute and romantic. It was a fun movie.

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian-funny, cute, different than expected but very good.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-although many are critical of it, we really liked it. Full of action and tense moments. It has a satisfying ending.

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs-not as good as the first two, but still cute and entertaining.

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian-funny, cute, different than expected but very good.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen-although many are critical of it, we really liked it. Full of action and tense moments. It has a satisfying ending.

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs-not as good as the first two, but still cute and entertaining.

Push-rented it from Red Box. It was kinda weird but still entertaining.

A movie we didn't really enjoy was He's Just Not That Into You. It follows several story lines that all connect somehow. Most of the story lines are cute, but one in particular was a bit disturbing and made us mad.

A movie that we are looking forward to and already have tickets for on opening night is:

2 comments:
I am so excited for Harry Potter. My mom and I are going here in Cali...
When I saw the beginning of this post, I just knew you'd have something about the Harry Potter on it. I'm sure you'll see it before we do. :) I am jealous. Before you rent your next movie, call us. We really do want to do movie night, we just don't know what good movies are out on video.
Post a Comment