Takes the trash out; Takes care of the lawn; Takes care of my car; Helps with dinner; Helps with laundry; Helps with cleaning; Loves to watch movies with me; Kills spiders and other icky bugs; Loves to snuggle with me; Teases me and makes me laugh; Stops at the store and picks up last-minute items; Irons my shirt for me in the morning before work; Loves children; Loves animals; Loves to spend time with me; Loves to laugh and have fun; Has a great laugh; Loves nature and being outdoors; Is kind and patient; Is forgiving; Has a wonderful smile and beautiful eyes; Is a good man who holds the Priesthood; Knows how to enjoy the simple things in life; Loves BYU football; Takes care of me when I'm sick; Loves to surprise me and shows appreciation when I surprise him; Is caring and thinks of others; Tickles me; Will play with my hair; Gives me massages; And so much more!
I sure do love this man. I feel so lucky and blessed to be married to him. I am grateful to his parents for raising him so well and teaching him how to live and love. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for providing a way for us to be sealed for Time and All Eternity. I can't imagine my life without him and am so glad that we have the ability to be together forever, beyond this life. I LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Janelle you're so awesome! Thanks for sharing your love for Ben and giving us a glimpse of the many ways he shows he loves you too!
Aw. How sweet. And it isn't even your anniversary or anything. :)
Awww. That is so sweet. Makes me want to go find JP and snuggle.
Post a Comment