Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Seen Recently


The bike's only...what? This sign was on a dumpster that is intended for old bikes.
I just love when people think that just because there's an "S" on the end of the word that it needs an apostrophe. I don't claim to be perfect in my writing, but this seems like an obvious one! (Rynell, I thought you'd especially appreciate this!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

hahahahaha
wow. I didn't even go to college and I know better than that!

Arizona Dunbars said...

That is hilarious. We read a whole children's book about misused apostrophes. it was funny and Taylor actually got the purpose of apostrophes after we read it.

Rynell said...

Ack! The improper apostrophe!
I'm glad you documented it. Now we just need a lot of white out to fix it.

Ali said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks for typos. We were at dinner last night and there was a very obvious typo on the menu. It was a national chain, don't they pay someone to check those things? they spelled classic: callsic.