Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Mountains are Aglow!

How could you not love living in Utah when you can see this kind of beauty every fall?! Yesterday, Ben and I took our annual trip to see the colors and we weren't disappointed. The mountains in Hobble Creek Canyon were dotted with orange and red, but still surrounded by tons of green. See for yourself!



We were also able to see a bit of wildlife on our drive:



Anyone ready for some Thanksgiving turkey?!

I took the picture of the bird and then added a tint to the background. The sky wasn't really that color. :)


"I gotta go, Julia. We got cows!" (name that movie!)

We had a wonderful drive and are so glad that we live in a place where there are such sites to be seen.

2 comments:

Arizona Dunbars said...

Wow that is really pretty. We wish we lived somewhere were it was easier to take pretty drives, still we don't live in Phx. We just have to drive into Prescott. A while ago we took a drive up Yavapai Hills and saw the most beautiful sunset. I wished I would have had my camera to share it with you. It would have made you miss Az. at least for the 30 minutes you could see the sunset.

Delcie said...

What great scenery pics! I'm glad you share, so I can experience fall vicariously! Love the colors, wildlife and you guys, too!