Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disappointment

Ben and I were highly disappointed by the Cougars last night. They played Florida State and lost horribly! We were actually able to witness this pathetic defeat in person (which was fun, but also sad that it was a game that we lost)! Final Score: 28 BYU-54 FSU
Highlights: It was a beautiful evening for a game; there were a couple good passes, runs, and touchdowns; Ben and I had a yummy Costa Vida dinner; we were there in person; we had fun BYU flags on our car to show our spirit; we bypassed all the nasty traffic and made it (in record time) to Krispy Kreme for our traditional post-game treat; we had FUN!
Lowlights: We lost; there were some interceptions and a fumble or two; Ben and I sat in a very squishy row with very little elbow room; a guy in front of me kept leaning further and further back in his stadium chair, jamming it into my knee; another guy in front of us had major B.O. (and I am NOT talking B.rick O.ven); several girls behind us insisted on screaming through the majority of the game (their favorite phrase was "Come on!!"); Ben and I were smashed forward as someone leaving was squeezing down past all the people in the row behind us.
Hopefully next week's home game will provide better results! :)

No comments: