Today, Ben and I saw the movie Up for the first time. It was a cute movie! I am also a little embarrassed to admit that I cried! For those that have seen it, you would probably know why. For those that haven't, I recommend you see it when it comes to video (or at a $1 theater like we did).
4 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I love what you do with your title! How do you do it?!
We just saw Up yesterday as a family. It was okay, but it was short and the story line was nothing new. I would probably never buy it, but it was fun to go see as a family.
We took our whole family to see Up recently. We all loved it!
I took my two little girls to see it and thought it was cute! It also did what a good movie should do...it made my girls feel something! They almost started crying in a few different places. Rather that just sit there - eyes glossed over - it helped them see life from another point of view! A good experience for little ones who are just learning that not everyone leads the same kind of life.
Post a Comment