Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pop Quiz

Can you tell me what's wrong with the picture below?


Is it just me, or is there still another holiday to go before it's time for Christmas?! The lights on this house turned on the day after Halloween. Really?? Couldn't they at least wait until the day after Thanksgiving?

5 comments:

Erin R. said...

Don't come to our neighborhood....we have a handful of people with their lights on and trees up!

Kate said...

I totally hear ya. I love Christmas to death, but I won't have anything to do with it until AFTER Thanksgiving. I'm sorry your neighbors are already forgetting Thanksgiving. Blah.

Abbie said...

Bah! I completely agree!! People do not appreciate Thanksgiving :(

Walker said...

I have to say I think it is very festive! I love Christmas and I am so excited for it to come.

Arizona Dunbars said...

Maybe they are trying to make sure the power company doesn't have to lay anyone off this year. Better them than me. We are lucky if we get ours up by December. Some people have too much time on their hands.