It is truly divine Mexican food. Yum!Then we met up with Ben's childhood friend and his kids at Nickelcade. We played some fun games and helped the kids get some cool prizes.
We had a great night and we're glad Andy and the kids were able to join us for part of it (we missed you Rynell!).
We had a great night and we're glad Andy and the kids were able to join us for part of it (we missed you Rynell!).Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! I love you!
A couple more pics from the night:



3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a very fun time!! It's nice that you got to spend some time with Andy, too! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday, thanks to your fabulous wife and no thanks to your dork of a sister who didn't even call! Happy Birthday, little brother!!
Isn't Nicklecade fun? Chad and I went a few weeks ago. Everyone needs to act like kids every once in a while! Happy Birthday to Ben!
p.s. Every time I see those chips and salsa it makes me hungry. Be careful or I won't be able to read your blog again! :)
Post a Comment