Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fun Date

Ben and I started last night's date by driving about 45 minutes north to South Jordan. We ate dinner at Red Robin, where we were told the wait would only be about 10-15 minutes, but it actually took about 35. Oh well. We weren't in too big of a hurry and our food came out fast and was very tasty. It was also a nice surprise that the burger I ordered was on sale for only $5!
We followed our dinner with a 5-10 minute walk over to Baskin Robbins for dessert. Yum! After our ice cream, we walked back over to Red Robin because right across the road.....is the movie theater where we watched NEW MOON!!!

Ben and I bought tickets online a while ago and the day finally arrived to see it. I loved it!! I liked the Twilight movie enough to buy it, but Ben and I thought New Moon was actually very good. The acting was much better (still not perfect, but much improved) and the quality was better. I already want to see it again and can't wait until it comes to DVD. :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I was wondering when you'd see this movie! I'm glad to hear it was better than Twilight. I like Twilight, but there were definitely some things that could have been improved. Now, should I see it in the theater, or wait till it comes out on DVD?

Ben and Janelle said...

I thought it was worth the price to see it in the theater, but you have to go through getting a sitter and everything...so it's up to you. I can't stop thinking about it because I liked it so much! Hopefully you'll like it as much too!

Kate said...

I keep hearing about how good New Moon is! John and I have a double date to see it this Tuesday. I can't wait to see it!

Abbie said...

I think you're the first person I've heard actually really enjoyed it! I may have to see it afterall :)

Rebecca said...

I'm jealous of all of your one on one time you get with your husband! Happy Birthday to Ben bytheway!

Erin R. said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it and had such a good time.