Ben has been teasing me the last few days with the fact that he bought me a "just because I love you" gift that I couldn't open until this morning. It was worth waiting a few days for and I am so appreciative of my sweet, thoughtful husband. He stood in line for an hour and a half for this:
(The cover of his new CD)
(The cover of his new CD)(David in the act of signing)
(The line [this is how short it was when Ben finally left])
(Ben flashed the camera right in his face. Oops! That's okay.)
Yes, this is David Archuleta in the flesh. He was at Deseret Book doing CD signings for his new Christmas CD. Ben found this out, bought the CD, and waited in line to have David sign it for me! What a sweetheart! I sure love this man. Thank you, Ben!
P.S. The songs are wonderful!
1 comment:
Give Ben a thumbs' up from me!
Post a Comment