I am feeling sorrowful. Why? Because I have been getting very few comments on my blog posts! I know that sometimes the posts aren't interesting enough to comment on and that's fine. But if you have even one little thought pop into your head as you read a post, please leave me a comment (as long as it's nice)! Oh, I have received some comments from people I work with, but they TELL me at work instead of leaving it on the blog! Or sometimes people will send me a comment in an email. I certainly appreciate it, but would love to have it visible on the blog when possible. It seems like I used to get more, but I have had a serious lack of responses lately. Talk to me, people! :) Please! 
2 comments:
Hi Janelle! I've been a slacker about leaving comments but I know how awesome it is to get them, so I'm going to renew my efforts:) It's fun to keep updated with people's lives through their blogs. I love your photography.
Heidi thinks that puppy is really cute. She wants me to print out the picture for her. lol
Post a Comment