Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's About Time!

We finally did it. We put up our tree! This has been a very busy month so far, and Ben and I finally put up our tree Sunday night after the aforementioned concert. I really do love Christmas, but it just doesn't seem like it should be here already! Only 9 days left!! Are you done with your shopping?! Me neither. :)

The ornament above came from our trip to Oregon. Mom and Dad took us to a place called The Glass Forge where they hand-blow all sorts of glass decorations for the home. We went there in hopes of blowing our own ornaments, but we were unaware of the fact that it cost $60 per person! Needless to say, we did not blow our own, but we were able to leave with this as a beautiful souvenir!

I love all the pretty, shiny ornaments on the lit-up tree! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The pictures of your ornaments are beautiful!! Nice work!

Abbie said...

That Oregon ornament is GORGEOUS!!!