The table:
Black table cloth
Chairs covered in white, with black accent ribbon (money saving trick: I used white, king-sized pillow cases!)
Chairs covered in white, with black accent ribbon (money saving trick: I used white, king-sized pillow cases!)
Rose petals
Tall, red candle
Short, red votive candles
The ambiance:
Light above table off
Candle light on table
Kitchen lights on dim
Soft music in the background

The appetizers:
The appetizers:
Shrimp (for Ben...I don't like it at all!)
Mozzarella sticks
The main course:
Blackened Chicken Tortellini (homemade)
Bread sticks
Dessert/Drink:
Coconut Cream Pie (homemade)
Welche's Sparkling Red Grape Juice
It took about 2 1/2 hours to get everything all set up, prepared, and cooked. I loved every minute of it (even when I burned myself)!!

What a fun night we had to celebrate this day set aside for love. I sure do love my husband and am blessed to be married to him. I LOVE YOU, BEN!!
4 comments:
Your dinner looks just wonderful! Great Job. The pie looks yummy and pretty. And of course, the decor was great. I love your pillowcase idea; with the black ribbon it looked very chic. And Ben chose really nice flowers, so you two were set!!
Happy Valentines Day! It looks like you guys had an awesome evening together!!
soo cute janelle, looks awesome
How cute! I made John a Valentines dinner once, but it wasn't nearly as elegant as yours. The food looked super yummy! I wanted to eat it through the screen! Next post... maybe the recipe.... ?? :)
Post a Comment