Today I woke up, got ready, and drove up to Pleasant Grove to help my dear friend, Erin, with a fun craft project! While her hubby was out of town on business, she re-decorated the upstairs bathroom in a cute nautical theme. I helped her use her Cricut machine to cut out a theme on vinyl and apply it to the wall. Everything looks so cute!


After that, Ben took me out on a date. We went to the dollar theater to see the movie 2012.

It was CRAZY intense, but I really liked it. Ben enjoyed it, but thinks it was forgettable...I disagree. :) He also took me out to eat dinner at Red Robin. We don't eat there very often, but that's mainly because Ben doesn't think their burgers are all that great. He has, however, realized that they have more to offer than burgers and really likes some of the food there now! Yum!! Thanks for a great date, hun!
1 comment:
Thanks for your help!! I love the vinyl! I'm glad Ben took you out last night....dinner and a movie...fun, fun, fun! Good luck on your photo-shoot...you're going to do great!
Post a Comment