Sunday, February 7, 2010

Scary

I'm a little bit scared. Today in Relief Society, they passed around a sign-up sheet for "Hope for Haiti". We were asked to sign up if we had a service or an item we would be willing to have auctioned off. Here's the scary part...I signed up to auction off a family photo shoot! I'm not ready!! I need more practice before I can be confident in taking someone's family photos...yet if I don't put myself out there and do it, how will I get practice? I've only taken pictures for one other family. They turned out pretty cute in the 10 minutes it took to do them on a very cold day, but that doesn't mean I am comfortable yet! AHH! :)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Janelle! That family photo looks great! I love the look on everyone's face. I love how the older girl looks cold, but is still smiling so cute. I love the way the baby is looking up at daddy! What an adorable family! Good luck...I have no doubt you will do great.

Cathy said...

Janelle, I think it's great that you are auctioning off your great talent. Who wouldn't be thrilled to have a great family photo?? I hope you post the winners' photo on your blog.

Lisa said...

I was surprised to come to your blog and see myself, lol! But, I'd totally buy your service at the auction!! We got so many compliments on the photo we sent out with our Christmas cards. Thanks again for taking it for us!