Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two Things

Two things that make me angry:
1. Slow days at work, thus being sent home early when I actually really need to stay so I can get enough hours!
2. People that know something bothers you, but then do it anyway on purpose just to make you mad. Then they laugh about it. Jerks!!

Let's balance this out with two things that make me happy!
1. Suggling up on the couch with my hubby after a long/hard day.
2. Doctors that can use modern medicine/procedures to help you with problems (things that wouldn't have been possible 100 years ago...glad to live at the time I do!).

4 comments:

Abbie said...

I recognize a B.O. complaint - sorry Janelle! You're a hero for staying there in my opinion, you could handle it more than me. :) Hope tomorrow is better!

Erin R. said...

Sorry you had a bad day. :-(

Erin R. said...

Sorry you had a bad day. :-(

blim4evans said...

yes yes, very frustrating things.....people can be so rude!