Type your first name into google, followed by the word 'needs' and see what pops up! Write down the first ten to share with others (no really...do it! It's funny and I'd love to see what others find).
Janelle Needs:
* To take one for the team
* Your prayers
* To "woman up"
* A middle name
* To give that hairstyle a rest
* Your votes for the best job in the world
* A friend
* To win
* A new mouse
* Numbers
Ben Needs:
* A home
* You
* More SKA and less finance
* To hire a bodyguard
* No wake-up call
* Help
* A talking-to
* The beard back
* To give up football
* A body of steel
Ha! See?! It's funny! Go on, give it a try! It's also really funny to type in your name followed by 'wants'. :)
6 comments:
Hahah, I did this once too! Super fun :)
I copied someone too haha! It's still fun though! yours are cute....mine are just plain bad haha
Yeah, my very first one says,
"Ashley needs more pics showing us her cute little boobies." Hmmm....
Some of my other favorites are:
An escape
You, like water in her lungs
Zac to reach out and touch her
To take control
To invest
To Stay in Miami
A Nap
Time off
A vacation
To be home now
Very fun! Thanks for telling us about this.
Okay, I have to post one more comment because this is so funny.
I decided to type in Jared's name really quick too.
His says,
"Jared needs to lay off those $5 footlongs."
Haha
Ha! Thanks for sharing Ash. You should put them on your blog. :) Love that one about Jared.
Apparently I need my teeth straightened because everything that came up had to do with Lisa needs braces. lol
Post a Comment