With those potatoes, I made a yummy dinner of meatloaf, twice-baked potatoes, and a cherry crunch dessert. The twice-baked are simple enough and can easily be made to taste delicious, even without a recipe. However, I found a recipe for them that made them taste better than ever! It's from The Pioneer Woman (many of you may have heard of her...she also has a wonderful brisket recipe and is a great photographer), and you can find this recipe and pictures of it all by clicking here! Try them out. They are YUMMY!
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Getting More for Less
Don't you love those times that you can buy more for less? Ben and I were buying some groceries and noticed that the sacks of potatoes were priced such that the 5 lb. bag was .97 cents, but the 10 lb. bag was only .94 cents!! Ha! Okay, I'll take it!
With those potatoes, I made a yummy dinner of meatloaf, twice-baked potatoes, and a cherry crunch dessert. The twice-baked are simple enough and can easily be made to taste delicious, even without a recipe. However, I found a recipe for them that made them taste better than ever! It's from The Pioneer Woman (many of you may have heard of her...she also has a wonderful brisket recipe and is a great photographer), and you can find this recipe and pictures of it all by clicking here! Try them out. They are YUMMY!
With those potatoes, I made a yummy dinner of meatloaf, twice-baked potatoes, and a cherry crunch dessert. The twice-baked are simple enough and can easily be made to taste delicious, even without a recipe. However, I found a recipe for them that made them taste better than ever! It's from The Pioneer Woman (many of you may have heard of her...she also has a wonderful brisket recipe and is a great photographer), and you can find this recipe and pictures of it all by clicking here! Try them out. They are YUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're becoming quite the good cook here! Plus you know how to link the Pioneer Woman Cooks to your webiste. Could a mother be prouder? I think not!
I always love a deal!!
Maybe I should proofread a little better before I click on Publish!
Way to go Jan. The thrifty shopper. I followed the link and read more about the cookbook instructions, she is a funny author.
Tasty! I am also a fan of PW.
Post a Comment