We purchased New Moon on DVD and watched it; went for a bike ride in Provo canyon and just about killed our legs on some of the hills (whew, we are outta shape!); did some weeding and pruning in the backyard; saw Sherlock Holmes at the dollar theater. We like to have a little bit of fun around these parts. :)
5 comments:
Bought the movie Saturday too. A little spontaneous but I need something good to watch until Payton falls asleep at night. Love the twilight movies. :)
Your blog is always so cute! How do you get the font to change like that?? I'm bored of those normal fonts. Anyway, super cute!
So did you like the movie? I have yet to see it, I'm deciding if its worth my time...
So did you like the movie? I have yet to see it, I'm deciding if its worth my time...
I was just thinking that we needed to rent New Moon because we never saw it in theaters. Maybe we can borrow it from you instead!? I love bike rides in Provo Canyon. We need to get out and do that this year too.
Post a Comment