On Monday night, Ben and I tried out a new restaurant in town. It's called Pizza Pie Cafe. For $6.99 for an adult, you get all-you-can-eat pizza (including yummy dessert pizza), pasta bar, and salad bar! The quality of the food isn't the
best, but for the price and the options, it's a great deal (and the food is good...just not as good as, say, Brick Oven)! Yum. :)

We also went to the dollar theater after dinner and watched When in Rome. We both thought it was a really cute movie and would recommend it to others. I love going out and having a good time! :)

3 comments:
Sounds fun! Yay. I love movie recommendations. Haven't seen that one yet.
Did you know it is the same thing as Craigo's Pizza in Idaho? they just had to change the name cause the owner wanted them to or something. i still have to try the one here! i liked when in rome too....a lil cheesy but still cute...I wish I could get my hubby to watch movies like that haha
I really like that Pizza Pie Cafe too. It is definitely a good deal. Their dessert pizzas were REALLY good.
Post a Comment