It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Giving In
I have decided to give in and enter more photos into the new contest with The Pioneer Woman. The theme is 'Macro'- which, in layman's terms, basically means a super close-up. Here are my options this time (I won't tell you which ones I am entering, just to be mean!).
They are all really good! I think my favs are the watch and the cereal... I loved the engagement story.... but did you guys ever go on a motorcycle ride with your new gear?!
Hey I was just reading someone else's blog who is submitting some Macro photos to that same Pioneer Lady blog too. I like your pictures. Hope you win! :)
Just to clarify...you wouldn't want to pour milk on that "cereal" and eat it...because it's actually cat food. :) I can see how it looks like cereal, though! :)
Very cool. Wow I am impressed. I like the watch face the best I think. I love the pioneer women. Have you used her cookbook much. I love it and it makes me laugh.
8 comments:
They are all really good! I think my favs are the watch and the cereal... I loved the engagement story.... but did you guys ever go on a motorcycle ride with your new gear?!
Oooh, very nice pics. I like the watch one the best.
Yeah! I like the watch, the cereal, and the candle! Nice work!
Hey I was just reading someone else's blog who is submitting some Macro photos to that same Pioneer Lady blog too. I like your pictures. Hope you win! :)
Just to clarify...you wouldn't want to pour milk on that "cereal" and eat it...because it's actually cat food. :) I can see how it looks like cereal, though! :)
Very cool. Wow I am impressed. I like the watch face the best I think. I love the pioneer women. Have you used her cookbook much. I love it and it makes me laugh.
I could tell it was pet food!
Try this again. The close ups were great. Good work.
Post a Comment