It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Photos
I love photography. I love looking at photos and I love taking them. I am not a pro, or even close. However, sometimes I take one that I feel is really good, but Ben and I are the only ones to see it (unless it goes along with a post on here or something). So...I have decided that I will share them with the few of you that read this blog. I am not fishing for compliments, so don't feel like you have to give me a bunch of praise. I just want to share my interest with others! I will post a picture every so often just for your viewing pleasure. Please enjoy today's photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Beautiful! I love the sky in the background and the angle of the shot! Nice work! I know you're not fishing for compliments...but I'm really glad to hear you're going to share more of your photos. I love looking at them!
Really, really cool! I would have loved to have caught up with you more at the brick... hope all is well!
beautiful! I love photography too, someday I'll learn
Very cool picture Janelle. Where did you take it? I was once told by a pro, that the difference between a pro and a amateur is the number of pictures taken. Keep taking lots.
This is Mom. This looks like a photo that would be in Country Magazine. When you get enough of them, you should try submitting them. It's great! Keep up the good work, dear.
That is beautiful!
Post a Comment