On Friday morning, I took family photos for my brothers' families. For still being so new at this and for not having the dSLR I dream about, I think they turned out really well! These collages should give you an idea, though they are kinda small and little unclear.
Mike's Family:

Matt's Family:

Scott's Family:

Combination of everyone:

Later that day, we had a birthday party for my nephew. We had a relay race for the kids,
bubbles to blow, and water balloons to play catch with. We also had a yummy cake that was decorated with Buzz Lightyear. It was cute, even though Buzz's face was a little scary.


Saturday morning was the traditional Bingo game (which I missed because of work), and the kids all went swimming at the clubhouse pool. I was able to get off of work early enough to join my family in Provo canyon at a beautiful park for a BBQ. We had yummy burgers and hot dogs and other good food.
There is also a creek running along the edge of the park and the kids were able to play and have a good time in the freezing water!
Saturday morning was the traditional Bingo game (which I missed because of work), and the kids all went swimming at the clubhouse pool. I was able to get off of work early enough to join my family in Provo canyon at a beautiful park for a BBQ. We had yummy burgers and hot dogs and other good food.
Sunday was church, afterwich Mike's family drove home. Matt and Scott both stayed for the entire day and left on Monday morning. We played some games in the afternoon and then spent some time in the back yard with the kids. We hit balls and drew with sidewalk chalk until the wasps that were living in one our bushes decided they didn't like having us around.
It was a very successful reunion and everyone had a good time. Thanks for coming and thanks Mom and Dad for arranging for us to have such a fun time together!
13 comments:
Janelle! Those family pictures are so great! You did a great job...the perspectives are great and the posing very natural and cute. I'm sure they love these!
The pictures look great!! Good job!!
Great job Janelle. It was a fun reunion and great to see everyone. We missed Jeff & Jeffrey, but Tennessee is a bit far away to drive for the event. Love to all. Dad
It was wonderful to see all those great pictures. I'm so impressed. Plus it was fun to remember what a good time we had at our reunion.
Looks like fun! I also like Ticket to Ride. :)
Janelle all the pictures turned out great. The only problem I am now having is deciding which ones I like best to make bigger. Thank you so much for doing those for us and for such a great weekend.
Great job on the photos! How did it turn out when you did them for the Richins? I hope it wasn't too stressful for you! My sister loves the Ticket to Ride game. I've played it once, I think. Anyway, looks like you had a fun weekend. It is always nice to get together with family.
Your reunion sounds like so much fun! Being with family is the best!! The pics you took are amazing! Loved the poses! The adorable little sweeties might have something to do with how cute they turned out, too!
Those pictures turned out so cute! You did an awesome job. I especially love the colors they wore. Glad you two were able to spend some time with the family. Looks like an eventful time!
Looks like so much fun! Hey I know it's a little late, but I'm having a pampered chef party tomorrow night ( Wednesday) at 7:00 pm if you want to and can come!
Janelle- we stayed at a cabin in Island Park. It was a lot of fun, but an hour and a half to get to Geyser in the park. It was so beautiful thou, I would definitely suggest staying there.
Okay Janelle - where have you been? I'm missing those posts!!
I'd say you like being an aunt or something!
Post a Comment