We have some mosquitos around here that have a serious foot fetish! About a week and a half ago, I got a mosquito bite on my heel. Right on the back of it where it rubs with every step I take in my shoes. It itched for a couple days and has since disappeared. Then on Monday night, I got THREE on ONE ankle! All three of them itch every time I walk. Either my shoe rubs against them or my pants brush them and tickle them and make them itch. Ugh! I hate mosquito bites!
6 comments:
I hate mosquito bites too. Try putting Calamine lotion, benadryl cream, OR 1% hydrocortisone cream on them. It will help with the itching.
Those nasty mosquitos! I can't stand them, especially when they decide to bite me right where it itches a lot- so sorry!
I feel your pain!! The mosquitos around here love feet, too! A few weeks ago, I was outside for an hour and I got over 30 bites on both of my feet. They swelled, burned, stung and itched savagely for 2 weeks! The swelling finally went down last week and now I've got a ton of red marks all over my feet! I hope they fade soon! My feet look like I have chicken pox! Ugh!
They are so cute, don't ya think.
That is lots of fun. I am glad they left we alone though we got home and Kyle had a huge bite on his arm right above his elbow. Poor kid! We had so much fun being up there with you and getting to have you visit also.
I've GOT to get one of those Off Clip Ons. I wonder if they help on the feet??
Post a Comment